The ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing’s annual “Housing Opportunity Conference” is one of the premier national meetings of the affordable housing development, lending, investing, and policy community – and one of the very few that convenes leaders from the private, public, and community‐based sectors.
Join ULI in Newport Beach, California to discover what’s next in the Housing market. Each year, more than 350+ attendees will network and learn from experts in sustainability, resilience, and more.
- Registration to attend is $695 for members/ $925 for nonmembers
- Sponsorship Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Special sponsorship packages available for local sponsors of ULI Orange County
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to further discuss the sponsorship packages.
- Company logo recognition as a Platinum level sponsor
- Six (6) complimentary conference registrations
- Six (6) invitations to the VIP reception
- Two (2) annual ULI Associate memberships
- Display space available in the lobby area
- Choose one of the items below:
- Keynote speaker session – includes an introduction
- VIP reception
- All-Attendee cocktail reception
- Scholarship programs – choose one of the following:
- Public Officials
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Women in RE
- Opportunity to distribute a promotional giveaway branded with your company logo (responsible for production costs).