Wednesday, May 14
$95; lunch provided
Participants on this tour will see two innovative master-planned communities that are transforming edgy infill sites within five miles of downtown Denver: Aria and Midtown.
The 17.5-acre Aria, the latest project by Perry Rose LLC and Urban Ventures LLC, brings green-built contemporary townhomes and apartments, along with cohousing and urban farming, to a former convent near a new rail station.
The 184-acre Midtown by Brookfield Residential is repurposing a former brownfield with 1,300 architect-designed homes, “microlots,” super-efficient solar homes, apartments, a large park, and a planned community garden serving a restaurant anchor.
- Perry Cadman, Brookfield Residential
- Chuck Perry, Perry Rose LLC
- Susan Powers, Urban Ventures LLC
- Shannon Robbins, Brookfield Residential
- Marni Shwartz, Brookfield Residential
- Chris Spelke, Perry Rose LLC
- Brian Stamm, Brookfield Residential
- Cassie Wright, Urban Ventures LLC
How to Register
Space is limited and this tour requires a separate ticket. To reserve your seat, please select this tour when you register for Housing Opportunity 2014.
If you have already registered and would like to sign up, contact ULI Customer Service at email@example.com to have the tour added to your registration.
Bus and walking
Tour sponsored by: