At Housing Opportunity 2015: Better Places, Better Lives, you will gain the tools, knowledge, and connections for developing high-quality sustainable housing that supports broader opportunities for low-income families.
The registration fee includes all programs from Tuesday, July 14, to Wednesday, July 15, except for optional mobile workshops. The optional mobile workshops on Monday, July 13, and Wednesday, July 15, require separate tickets, which can be purchased when registering for the meeting.
Nonmembers have the option of joining ULI when you register for this event. Simply click the “Register Online” link above and select the appropriate membership level when prompted.
(Ends May 29)
(After May 29)
|All ULI Members||$295||$395|
|Registration + One-Year Associate* Membership|
|Public, Academic, & Nonprofit Sector|
|Private Sector Membership||$725||$825|
|Under Age 35 Membership||$510||$610|
|Full-Time Student Membership||$403||$503|
* Please visit uli.org/join for more information about membership levels and benefits, and contact ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011 if you are interested in joining as a Full Member.
Register by Mail or Fax
To register by mail or fax, please download and complete the registration form.
There are a limited number of opportunities available for participants working in the public and not-for-profit sectors to help with the cost of registration. Learn more.
Discounted rooms at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis are available for Housing Opportunity 2015 attendees who make their reservations by June 25. Click here or call 888-421-1442 to reserve your hotel room at the discounted rate.
All refund requests must be made in writing by email to email@example.com or by fax to 410-626-7148.
- No refunds for cancellations will be made after July 10, 2015.
- If you submit a written cancellation and refund request by June 5, 2015, you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- If you submit from June 6 through July 10, 2015, you will receive a refund of 50 percent of your registration fee.
- Separately ticketed events will be refunded 100 percent for written requests received at least five days prior to the event. After that, tickets are not refundable.
Registrations may be transferred to another eligible member of your organization for a $25 processing fee. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to another ULI member, the member fee will apply. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to a nonmember, the nonmember fee will apply.
We cannot apply your registration fees to another ULI event.
Cancellation of a meeting registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.