Thursday, May 15
$75; lunch is not provided
The half-billion dollar transformation of the historic Denver Union Station into a multi-modal transit hub has created the city’s top development hot spot with housing in the mix on former rail yards. Tour participants will take the 16th Street Mall shuttle to get an overview of the Union Station project. The tour will also include developments such as 1650 Wewatta, a 21 story mixed-use high rise apartment tower that sets a contemporary standard for the new district, and Balfour Riverfront Park, a new concept in walkable senior living in an infill location.
- Adam Fenton, Holland Partners
- Erin Kelley, Powers Brown Architecture
- Hunter McLeod, Balfour Senior Living
- Lindsay Mitchell, Balfour Senior Living
- Ken Schroeppel, University of Colorado—Denver
- Brandi Williamson, Balfour Senior Living
How to Register
Space is limited and this tour requires a separate ticket. To reserve your seat, please select this tour when you register for Housing Opportunity 2014.
If you have already registered and would like to sign up, contact ULI Customer Service at email@example.com to have the tour added to your registration.
Walking and Shuttle